Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WOW sorry

totally forgot to post my hermit stitching from this weekend. Here she is in all of her Glory. With green on her wings.
I am soo behind
I wanted to be further along in this piece but guess this will have to do. I keep saying to myself one more stitch is more then what you had yesterday. Next IHSW is May 18-19 see my side bar and click on crab for more info, it will lead you to the blog it originates from.

I really need to finish my UFO's Alpine Seasons is still calling my name and i cannot wait to work with all the silks.

I am hoping to stitch tonight and tomorrow, I also have to make some time to organize the pictures I have taken recently and finish my sons first year digital scrapbook too. Oh I need at least 4 days by myself and I would be good but alas with work and family that is only a dream......tah tah

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. She's looking so lovely... the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really lovely and coming along so well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing