Saturday, July 6, 2013

So far so good

Its my stash day,  going through what I have here and seeing what I can kit up with the new patterns.
I think I know my problem and why I have not stitched or even enjoyed it.
Well a few reasons... 1 being most of my craft room is in storage 2 being I don't have my own space and 3 during the week I usually cannot stitch until after ten pm if im lucky and most the time I'm too tierd or think its a waste to pull it out for maybe an hr or two.
We did finally/maybe get some good news hubby will be trying out a job on Monday.  Please pray that it works out.  I need target practice to be over.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to your DH with the job interview. I hope that you get your stitching mojo back soon.

    hugs, Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will keep the job for hubby in my prayers.

    I love your new piece. I have that same chart and want to start it so badly. I do have another couple of charts that I should do first though.

    You sound so busy. Take time for just you when you can. Even if it's just to sit back with a cup or glass of your favorite beverage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing my fingers for your husbands job.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the hubby's job hunt!

    I have that kit and pattern, but haven't done the kitting yet. Trying to finish too many things at once. It's not too far down on the list though.

    Will be anxious to see how it turns out. Can you schedule some "you" time that is just for stitching?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing