Friday, August 23, 2013

excited..new stitch along for B&B

Ok so the pattern from Praiseworthy stitches I have decided that I will be posting a blog for a stitch along for it. Are you interested??? E-mail me Nitestitcher@shaw.ca and put B&B in the subject line.
I will have more information I hope in the next couple of days for the supplies and such. I hopefully will have the new blog up and running tonight or tomorrow. I am sooo excited to do this and it will probably be my entry into Stampede next year if I can get it done and framed in time!!

Once I get the blog up I am asking a small favor that you post about it on your blog even if not stitching it so maybe word will get around and I can get a good number of sitchers participating Thanks in advance

more information to come......





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing