Sunday, August 25, 2013

floss for new project and new blog


there used to be a website store that sold any kind of thread you needed for you project. I have not been able to locate it. If anyone knows the link can you pass it to me please thanks!

The new stitch along blog is up and running so if you have a chance check it out and please share.


Oh my check out Zeb's Craft Room, I sooo want to do this!! I have been looking for the right bookshelves to make them happen but haven't come across the ones I want yet except here on her blog. Nice job!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, 123stitch.com has tons of different floss. I'd try them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing