Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Home sweet Home

Well no stitching done for me in the last five days.  A time change of two hours really did a number on my son and I. Holy man he was FULL of energy and wore both myself and my parents out.  Even at camp the fresh aur didn't slow him down.  We had fairly nice weather,  just one goid day to take ds to the lake/beach.  He loved it of course! I'm writing this on the plane.
Oh did you happen to see the new pattern coming out this week? I'm not into Halloween but man I love this one!

4 comments:

  1. That is a great design Tammy. Can you tell me who the designer is.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked cool new pattern!!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the Halloween Mansion. Who's pattern is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos of your son and of the B&B stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing