Tuesday, August 6, 2013

T minus 8 days

Colorful blog for now, I could not find a beach background I liked
yahoo 8 days left until I head back to Ontario!! I can't wait but not looking forward to the flight with a 20month old that likes to get his way. Praying that I have an extra free seat beside me. Its going tot be my only saving grace I think.

I tried to get some stitching done today, got a bit done but had to been my son to the hospital, as last night there was no sleep to be had in the house. He ended up having a double ear infection with one of his eardrums bulging. GREAT! Thank-ful I am off Tuesday but I don't know what I am going to do Wednesday. Maybe he will be feeling better by then I hope.

I will post pictures tomorrow, going to try to stitch on his naps if I get some sleep tonight

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing