Saturday, August 31, 2013

This is who I am....

completed


Needleworker
Little House Needleworks
August 31/2013

After taking my son to the wiggles where we had a great time and some laughs too. I was glad to get in some stitching yesterday and today and finally complete my piece. Yeah!
I would like to get the original frame for it and am looking into it. I am hoping it will not cost to much.
It seriously needs an ironing and stretching/straightening

So until my haunted house fabby comes in I am going to start a Lizzie Kate's My To Do List

My husband seems to think I should read this every morning when I get up. Guess i have been pretty wound up for the past oh I don't know 2 years..maybe 3 lol

I am thinking about putting up a blog giveaway soon. My blogoversary is coming up in October and I am almost at 300 followers which I am very proud of and glad that you all like my ramblings & pictures of my son. Its off to work I go tomorrow. I was originally off but I was offered extra money and hours. I hope it goes by quickly.


3 comments:

  1. Great finish. It is a nice piece. Not a big Lizzie Kate stitcher, but I do like the to do list. I believe my hubby would say the same, for the most part. Haha. :) hope your day goes by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finish; hope you can get the frame you want! I'd like to stitch the to do list - not a bad reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your finish and I think I could do with that Lizzie Kate design sat nearby every day! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing