Saturday, September 21, 2013

The weekend (wrote yesterday)


Are you hermitting this weekend? I am going to try but i have no idea whats in store this weekend.
Yesterday i headed to LNS and picked up scroll rods for b&b.
But my best purchase was a new washer dryer.  I actually can't wait to use it! 


 edited: last night I ended up frogging and falling asleep with stitching in hand maybe Ièll get something accomplished tonight I hope....still no fabby
Finally fits into the sweater grandma made for him
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Tammy, on the newest family members...Mrs Washer and Mr. Dyer...they are things of beauty! Long may they run...
    Sounds like a busy weekend, so far :)
    I love the pic, what a cutie patootie...and I adore the big boy sweater.
    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Look how big he's getting! Love the new washer and dryer. Way to go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I love your new purchases! I've been dreaming of a washer and dryer for months now lol

    PS: You little guys is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing