Friday, October 4, 2013

Celebrations and frogging do not mix!

Congrats to my fellow stitching sister on becoming a first time Grandma today!!!  Jayne's blog is here if you wanna stop by.

Also it was our dear stitching sisters birthday that had just passed suddenly a couple weeks ago. I hope Patti is knitting away and is watching over her grand-babies.

I Also wanna wish a very happy 5 year Anniversary to another stitching sister Trina & her hubby Todd. May you have many more great years down the road.

Now on to stitching...sorry frogging

Grr a frogging tonight. I don't like the eyes mouth cheeks or how the Blessed doesn't show up well on the fabric I picked. Tomorrow night it will be beads and new colors to make the writing and face pop on my angel.
Off to work I go tomorrow. The paralzazation of half my face has been difficult but I have been seeing some improvement day to day. Hopefully it keeps up. These steroids side effects are killing me especially at work. Where I will be tomorrow unfortunately
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing