Tuesday, October 15, 2013

this and that

Well we had a good Thanksgiving weekend. We headed up to Banff for some much needed rest. It didn`t turn out that way. We found we had a very cranky, non listening 2 year old on our hands. We did enjoy our time together though. I had hubby buy me a charm for my pandora bracelet and we found an ornament for our first Christmas in our new house. I finished my moms Christmas shopping (now on to dad).

Now there is ten more days until I receive the keys and the time could not be going fast enough!

My face is slowly recovering I hope we are able to get our family pictures done later in November as planned.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing