Sunday, November 3, 2013

Craft Room Update







The rooms painted!!!! The first picture was before the piece of laminate that broke in half, Anyhow that is how I think we are going to put the counters along the wall although they will be longer as I have to buy new pieces and I have a bigger room.
In the second picture is my floss cabinet (still wrapped up in saran wrap. I am going to put shelves over it to hold all of my over-dyes so that all my floss is together in one place. What do you think? 
The big wall that doesn't have a foundation shelf thingy will eventually hold a bookcase and hopefully a few cross stitch pieces and I will also have a floating white table to use as a cutting sewing table.
Now its just having the patients to wait to have it all come together
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. oooo good luck think I need to get a bigger room ...lol .... there are lots of nice craft room ideas on pintrest :) can't wait to see it all put together ...:) love mouse xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color!! It must be wonderful to have your own room for crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great beginning to a wonderful craft room. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing