Friday, November 22, 2013

more dabbling in the craft room

Sorry I have been MIA. I am getting to the point that I will be able to stitch soon. The boxes are almost all away. The bathroom is almost finished, the laminates in. All that is left is to finish the craft room and to finish putting stuff away in the guest room. Here are some more pictures. Not exactly yet how I want them. Can't wait to take final pictures once I get everything in place and find a sewing table too.

 frame on the wall and hung scissors with finishing nails. Just have to erase line once I find rest of scissors
 found this shelf at ikea, just need to colour code the mag holders to match the room
 gallery wall so far
 my pride and joys (favorite pieces)- ribbons from stampeade -
my new track lighting halogen. so far shows colour good


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. It looks great! You should be able to find inspiration working in that room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks great Tammy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your room is coming along!! I know you will feel so good and enjoy it once your are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scissor collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am envious of your darling room. Mine is too big and too messy. I get discouraged just looking at it, so leave and go into the family room. I know I need to sort, clean and organize. So much easier to forget it and just stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I see more pictures of your amazing craft room come together I get increasingly jealous! You've done a wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing