Monday, January 20, 2014

Old friends

This week I met up with a couple of stitchers I used to stitch with in Calgary before I moved back to Ontario.  It was a really nice lunch.  I think we  sent the waitress away three or four times because we were chatting to much to order or food lol. One of my friends you might hace even stitched some of her pieces since she is a designer.  Her name is Freda of Fredas Fancy Stitches.
She has some pretty amazing pieces! Especially if you like to work on canvas too.  She has patterns for lines also.

Spent two heavenly hrs crocheting today now to update that blog
Talk to you later,  I'll keep posting bits and pieces.  Mojo hopefully will be back to visit soon.  It helped meeting with friends and the Nashville show is rigjt around the corner can't wait to see the goodies that will be in the sneak a peeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing