Monday, June 30, 2014

Calgary Stampede time yahooo


If you have not have had a chance to check out the largest outdoor show its something to be added to your bucket list.
When I moved to Ontario it was one of the yearly things I missed going to. Now that I am back its a yearly must. rodeos, chuck wagons, but most of all shopping , rides, animals, education, shows FOOD FOOD FOOD and also a craft competition. I have entered in the past and have won for my cross stitch. My hubby wanted me to finish haunted house this year but of course I ended up learning how to crochet instead whoops. Maybe next year?

this is a picture of the flood on the Stampede grounds last year
what a mess it left!!!

Now that there is no flood and everything is back to normal at the grounds this year should be a great year! Nashville North is a place where free concerts are held and hubby and I are going to see Nitty Gritty Dirt Band on the 10th.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing