Sunday, August 31, 2014

A LITTLE CHANGE FOR NOW....

was time to update the blog a bit.... honestly don't think I like it but I am tired so it will have to do for now.
I didn't really stitch today, after finishing section 3 on Inspiration I went through some of the bags sitting in my craft room last night.
I have Garnet Fairy, the Christmas mouse, Inspiration and Black Widows B&B. I think I will be going to stitch a bit on each of the. That way I'll get a change and maybe finish them all yahoo what a goal!

I do have this pattern on order and am both excited and scared to start it
its called Shades of Blues by Northern Expressions and uses Dinky Dye threads
Well I have to go to work on our Canadian Labour Day Stat. Sucks but its more money!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful design I am very tempted although I have promised myself not to buy any more cross stitch as I have so many to do but this is gorgeous. I shall pop back to see how you get on.
    Thank you for the comment on my blog..
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be scared, it's a lovely design and you will work on it stitch by stitch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this new design & look forward to seeing the updates!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing