Saturday, August 23, 2014

a shopping/stitching I will go?

Ok well, i guess if I'm back stitching its good to go shopping for some new projects too? I have realized since moving into our house in October that we have big spaces so most of my new stitching projects need to be bigger then usual because before they were apartment size.

Anyways her are some pictures of what I was able to pick up today






Also my son who will be three in November (OMG) got to ride his new bike today that grandma and grandpa got him



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lovely new stash Tammy - I especially like the Strawberry Fields one I can see poking out at the back! Your son is so cute on his bike! They grow up fast don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing