Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Well hellllooooo out there!!!!


Yes I am still alive! No things are not better at my place but taking things day by day.

Charles market is this weekend I am sure that there will be a lot of new things to buy coming up after this weekend.

My stitching finger  is itching so it might mean I am back soon! Soon being after tomorrow 9pm as I have an exam to write. I am upgrading from pharmacy assistant to pharmacy Technician and I tell yah it is not easy going back to school and being stressed along with taking care of a 2.5 yr old and working full time ahhhh. Most nights all I want to do is sleep!!

But maybe I will start looking for a project or maybe go back to an older one hmmm what to do....


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing