Monday, October 27, 2014

brrrr

It is so freezing here )outside of Calgary Alberta) I do not like winter and although fall is my favorite month it is not welcoming because of the soon to be winter approaching. I was told that we are suppose to get more snow this year then last year too ugh. Wouldn't be so bad but I live in a very small town so our road in front of the house does not get plowed till almost last so ends u[p being a snow day for me.

Anyways just thought I would drop in....Whatcha working on? Christmas gifts or items for yourself?? I haven't started the beaded mill hills yet but maybe on the weekend. I am trying to get the wrought iron fence done for Black Widow. I finally decided to take the plunge and by the overdyes too. I was going to do it half and half but nah it will look better with the overdyes. I tried out a cobweb and don't know if every backstitch is done or if its done as a long stitch. Guess I will have to email praiseworthy again to see. I wish there was a little more instruction with the pattern


May you have no frogs at your stitching chair today.... Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing