Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Countdown clock to what??

October 3rd 2008 was my first blog post and now 6 years later I am still plugging away at my blog.

I have almost made it to 1000 posts which is awesome I think

This has made it to my want list and I have mom on the lookout for it in the states for me.
I love it...don't love that is is a kit though....

Ok so make sure you watch the countdown on the side....something might be happening on my blog when it gets to 0 but it might be a little bit (if you figure it out what I am counting down let me know :)......link all your friends to watch too


May you have no frogs at your stitching chair today.... Tammy

4 comments:

  1. I love that kit too! Have too many big projects on the go to justify buying another though.
    Hmm...is it Christmas? Or New Year? I know I could do the maths but I'm just too lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that kit!! The colours are just gorgeous!! Here's hoping your mom can find it for you.
    Is the countdown - the day you will be a Pharmacy Technician?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's when you will hit 1000 posts on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing