Wednesday, October 29, 2014

OMG and SAL are you interested????


I have found the most spectacular kit (I don't like kits) ever!! If you would know how much fishing means in my family you would understand. This is definitely going on my wish list and hopefully I can stitch it next year - maybe even my Jan 1st start!!!!!

Would anybody like to do a SAL for Jan 1st new starts?? I could make up a new Blog for 2015?? Let me know, if there is enough interest I will do it! If you are interested can you email me name & if you have a blog-the link. nitestitcher@gmail.com


















May you have no frogs at your stitching chair today.... Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing