Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas Gifts for Stitchers - Krenik Storage

Go 5 min 46 seconds (or watch from start if you wish) I am definitely going to Bass Pro shop hopefully Wednesday to check this out!! Currently I am using an artbin thread holder but it is sooo big I would prefer something smaller!  I might have to order from Cabellas but I will let you know if I do find them at Bass Pro.


DO NOT FORGET TO ENTER STITCHING OZ'S SPECIAL DRAW BEFORE THE 22ND HER LINK IS ON THE LEFT OF MY BLOG!

May you have no frogs at your stitching chair today.... Tammy


1 comment:

  1. Great idea! You should find them at Bass Pro. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing