Monday, November 17, 2014

christmas ideas for stitchers-beads

Have you put in your cross stitch wish list yet for your cross stitch??

I am lucky that mom is buying me a dimensions kit I wanted through Walmart in the States. OMG so cheap compared to ordering off of amazon and I cannot wait to see it.

I also was watching some u-tube videos (HERE) and found this

 right now I have my beads in those tic tac containers and sometimes they can be a pain because they do not hold more then 1.5 of beads or the bigger beads. I think these ones would work way better so I am asking mom for one for Christmas. You can find these at Jo-anns and yes they ship to Canada and make sure you use your coupon.

I am sure I am going to find more stuff by watching these new u tube videos, i will post them as i find them because I am sure if you are like me you like your stitchy stuff organised
May you have no frogs at your stitching chair today.... Tammy

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing