Thursday, November 27, 2014

Hi Happy Thanksgiving

The frogs came to visit yesterday, today I send them away maybe they are visiting you? I hope not. Well I am officially done school. Well the weekly portion anyways. I have two exams to write the 8th and 10th of December then I am done. I am waiting for my provincial exam results I wrote in October they will be posted tomorrow. I am sooo frigging nervous. If I pass it and the two exams I am all set to write my final licensing exam in March.

I received my fishermans kit and my moose chart, I will try to post them this weekend so you can see. I did some reorganization of my craft room, kinda put away the yarn and re organized stitchy stuff a little better. I do have to finish up my sons crocheted hippo before Christmas though. I will be working to do that as soon as exams are over.

May you have no frogs at your stitching chair today.... Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you must have sent them my way as I had to frog some backstitched lettering yesterday afternoon! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck .... and I don't want the frogs thanks ... only just got back stitching again .... love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing