Sunday, November 30, 2014

Stitch update and a busy Sunday

Wow what a day!  Took my son today to the mall. Intentionally to see santa man the lineups were huge.  So off shopping instead we went. We did make it back to Santa in the end which was a lot better then last year, I let son loose and he ran right to him. I have 1 gift to exchange and 1 to buy and I am done.  Got hubbys gifts wrapped cause he kept going into the room where they were ugh.  I keep forgetting to tell myself you buy you wrap. We have our trees up and are all ready to participate in some winter stuff like festival of lights,  zoo lights,  daycare Christmas party potluck,  preschool sing and not so fun my two exams in a week to finish off my schooling.  Oh yah I passed my big provincial exam yahoooooooo.  So after I pass these two I just have to study my heart out until March for the 2 final provincial exams (shacking in my boots).  It's going to cramp my stitching a lot. So enjoy my pictures,  don't forget about the new Sal blog and talk to soon happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes, the Christmas craze :-) Sounds like you got a lot accomplished. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing