Friday, December 19, 2014

beautiful Christmas lights

Today I took my son and hubby to see the festival of light it was pretty good. The wind was pretty cold though and by the time we got back to the car my ears were hurting and my son fell asleep on the way home.

I managed to get my patterns kitted up and one changed and one added for the turtle trot so now 11 it is lol. My hubby thinks I won't do it hmmm I for-see that as a challenge. He is also the one who said I would be bored during my maturity leave 3 years ago and he got proved wrong then too. I have some items missing and I am heading to Traditional Stitches tomorrow to pick up my lap stand so I guess I will pick up the other stuff too if I can afford everything. We will see I guess I am actually really wanting to start the ink circles pattern, don't think we can start earlier though.
Anyhow off to bed so I can get up to go shopping tomorrow then its library and making cookies time!

4 comments:

  1. My big project wont fit in my stand frame. Husband is working on fixing that problem. I think he is making me a new one. My frame will go up to 20 inches....I need 26 for the stitchy new start lol have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lights look so pretty :) I would love to get a lap stand too for my Mirabilia projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at light displays! Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing