Saturday, December 6, 2014

I want to stitch!

Thanks for your comments yesterday you thought of things I didn't. My new stitchy friend has started a blog of her own on word press if you want to check it out here is the link to Stitcher of Dreams.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, I am procrastinating because I should be studying for my exams but they are so boring to me.  I hope I can get my butt into gear or I am in a lot of trouble for Mondays exam.

May you have no frogs at your stitching chair today.... Tammy

** LINK FIXED

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new link. Good luck with your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy! I want to go to word press and add your friend to my blogroll, but I can't get the fixed link to work. I'm sorry! I don't mean to be a pest, I'd just like to encourage her too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get it to work either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing