Thursday, December 11, 2014

Late Thursday evening

Well for most of you, you get to stitch this weekend while I get to work :(  Oh well my turn for a weekend. I worked my butt off cleaning and getting things done tonight so maybe tomorrow will be an easy day. Our community has it Crazy Carstairs Christmas  tomorrow night. There is a craft show live nativity,f ire works, Santa, hot chocolate, hot-dogs, and I think crafts for the kids. Mostly done outside so thank God we are having a Chinook wind and its plus 6 instead of -30. Anyways tomorrow night will hopefully be packed of funness for my three year old. I am slowly still getting my tiger ready for the SAL and received the fabric today. I am still waiting to pick up my threads I ordered November to work on my black widow some more and I ordered a special pattern to do for my moms b-day in January but looks like the way Heinzet works I wont be receiving it until summer (over reacting) but really when you tell a store you will have it by the end of November and now its the middle of December its ridiculous! Anyways guess I will have to be an extremely fast stitcher and see what magic I can pull off.

Well jsut wanted to chat so there is whats going on here, hopefully your someplace warm and snuggled in with your stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun event; enjoy! I hope you find time to stitch at least a little.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing