Saturday, December 27, 2014

Matchbook Needle Book My Way how too

First of all There is another blog was a printable that you can use any way you want here is the LINK
I however have made my own, I wanted a touch smaller because I am working on a little project I will show you all tomorrow so check back!! (Boy I am yappy this month lol).

For those who do not know, there is an ORT box how to above also!

This is my Matchbook my size (play with the measurements to get what you want once you know the main how to) The fun part is getting the paper! Make sure its cardstock not plain paper it won't hold up.
Sorry done in a rush will hopefully update pictures so they are more readable later this weekend or week.














I hope you all like this, I enjoy sharing stitching gadgets and tools

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing