Tuesday, December 30, 2014

To Do....

I need to get my butt in gear. I have the tiger ready to go for Jan 1st but no scrolls rods guess I will be doing my BAP in a q-snap instead of a scroll rods. Oh well guess it saves me money in the long run. My moms gift finally showed up at the shop holy crap for something I thought was going to be maybe 30$ it ended up being 44 eek!! Way more then I expected. I told her it would be late I hope to get on it it right away and have it too her buy the end of January. 
I also have to finish something else up quickly that is a gift and start to get all my school stuff in order so I can study at least an hr or more a night and have a bit left for stitching too. I need to sort of set a schedule I have 4 courses with about 12 chapters each and until March to get them memorized and myself ready to be tested. Ok freaking myself out now eek!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate it when things cost more than expected! Good luck getting everything organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. * *   * *  **  ★  ☆  ★  
    ★* * HAPPY NEW YEAR * * ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep breath. You can do it all, just not all at the same time. Happy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calm down Tammy. You can do it. Don't stress yourself out.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing