Tuesday, December 16, 2014

total stitch fail

Well that darn green thing showed up at my house tonight so had to rip out almost everything I stitched last night frig! I am so mad cause I am so close to the backstitching/bead stage grrrrrr.

Well I don't think I will be restitching tonight, instead I am going to figure out another pattern I want to do for a friend and then go to bed. Oh by the way the exam I thought I failed I passed yeehaw. Hopefully I will find out other before friday and if I passed the wine is coming out!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tammy. I love the pic of the frog. I can't link to that SAL page, so I guess I will have to pass on the SAL.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the exam! And boo to the frog! (cute pic, though) He visited me last night, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the exam. Boo to the frogs. Sneaky little buggers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the frog but congrats on passing the exam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing