Sunday, January 18, 2015

a nice Saturday

Had a really good day today, skipped studying which I will pick back up tomorrow night. Brought my son outside for a bit of snow play, napped, made sweet and sour pork for the first time (recipe on my recipe blog on link on side). Finally got this framed.

Had to staple gun the back, because most of the frames I tend to pick are not deep enough to fit the back back on. But I am happy with the results. I will get a picture of the birthday girl with it tomorrow hopefully.

Its midnight I might pick up my mandala for a bit then head to bed. Last night Tiger got my attention and tomorrow back to Garnet Fairy

6 comments:

  1. What fun snow can be. Especially when you're a kid. :-) The frame you chose is beautiful. It compliments the design so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frame looks great and your stitching is beautiful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fairy finish. I never frame my own work. I think I should start as it is so expensive to have it done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great in the frame.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect day! Love your framed finish ~ very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing