Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jan 4th-Blah


unfortunately I do not expect anything special tomorrow as it always feels like any other day because my husband his no imagination at all no cake most of the time no card and tomorrow probably nothing else because he probably didn't think ahead of time. Every year its the same and disappointing
He will probably make the excuse about going to Banff next weekend as my birthday present but it was actually a Christmas present from his dad.

I have to work tomorrow to which makes it even more sucky, oh well guess I have to get through it anyhow.
sorry I wined

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Tammy, hopefully you will have a great day, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I hope you get a better birthday than you're planning

    ReplyDelete
  3. * *   * *  **  ★  ☆  ★  
    ★* * HAPPY BIRTHDAY * * ★*
    ★  *  ★  ☆  ★

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh dear ... wishing you a wonderful birthday anyway ... and think of no cake as good for the diet ..lol ... mine is at the end of the month and I have to work it too ...((hugs)) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Tammy. Don't get upset. I bet 75% of the men in the world don't bother with there spouses birthday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...happy birthday Tammy. Hope it is better than you are expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday. I agree with Linda. Do something for yourself tomorrow, like a bouquet of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday. Pick another day to celebrate and do as you want - don't feel bound to the date for activities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday sweetie! Don't feel down. Do something special for yourself. Doesn't matter what it us. :-) Just make a happy day for yourself and know we all send our love from all over the world. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing