Saturday, January 31, 2015

late update pictures...

AWWWW

Trina made me this wonderful piece for my birthday, I just received it Friday
it was a great surprise and looks good in my craft room on display
WARNING - since classic colorworks bought cresent colours there is a major change in dye lots. I learned the heard way because I did not know they were bought out. After ordering from two different stores I finally received one I could use to finish my moms belated bday present which I will post later on when she gets it.
This is a new baby blanket I started for a co-workers new babe. They found out its a boy (they have two girls) the room is in animals so she asked for tiger colours. It is easy and fun to crochet
I finally got my pattern to make so I can make a picture to match the quilt my mom made me. 
(I don't have it yet hopefully soon)

I have 52 days left until my exams, I am trying to be good and study but it is so hard when you work in the environment every day and there is more fun stuff to do like stitch


2 comments:

  1. January is pretty. What a nice gift. I had a feeling Crescent colors was bought out. I experienced the same thing. Such a difference in colors. We can always use whatever colors we want. That's the beauty of stitching, we add our own personal touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Holly Hobby chart. Can't wait to see it worked up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing