Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday stuff


Hi no stitching tonight but I did get some studying done yahoo...I think.
Now I am in withdrawal lol
Sending in my registration tomorrow for the pre-technician list to the College which is my next step before my exams. So glad this part will be over because its the last money I have to shell out.

I got a lot of compliments on the project card on a cross stitching facebook group I am on and on the blog. I am so glad everyone liked it! I wish I was more creative to do more stuff like this but nope plain simple and it works at least.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing