Sunday, January 11, 2015

Project Information

For those of you that know me you know I can be a little Obsessive about organization, my bags,storage ect. Well I thought of something else that might be a little more easier for me and maybe for you too.

When I complete a project first I list it on my completed pictures blog cause sometimes I don't always get to the next step right away. Who wants to go to a photo booth to develop 1 photo (although I have). Anyways the picture below is an album of all my finishes since I started stitching. I keep track of name of patterns, designers, date finished, stitch count and who it was made for.

I have had an issue in the past of tracking how long it takes me to do a project, what needle size I am using or what fabric am I using. So now I decided I would invent a project card to keep with my projects to just make fun notes and keep myself sane. also they will be able to fit behind the picture in my album for updating it once picture is developed.

Yes you may download it just click on the picture and it will take you to the file link. I printed 4 on a page of cardstock and should be the size of an index card.

5 comments:

  1. I keep one of those for my projects too. I just use index cards. Nice to know someone else is as obssessive as I am about being organized. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this tip. I am newly back into stitching and had not thought this far ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with your organizing!!! What a great tip you have given to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great organizing idea Tammy. I kept a diary for my mine but sometimes I miss out one or two of my projects especially if I gave it away in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. Might just have to pinch that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing