Monday, February 9, 2015

Cotton Candy....

Cotton Candy Scissors that is. Super sharp and fit your fingers nice not tight. I love the tip because it is super thin and sharp they are perfect for hardanger but you need to be careful when frogging. They are cheap too 6.99$ and I found out that not only does nordic needle carry them they manufacture them too (what I read anyhow somewhere else) I have noticed that there are some that are 3.25 and some 3.5 I think I have the 3.25 size blue ones now I need to get a couple more because they are my go to scissors now.


3 comments:

  1. I have a pair as well, love them. I've also been thinking about another pair, but have so many others. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair as well, love them. I've also been thinking about another pair, but have so many others. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like a great pair of scissors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing