Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Stitch from Stash Feb

Ok Here are all my pictures, which has been over that past week actually
Your Name: Tammy
Link to Blog Post:  http://iwantdoonemorestitch.blogspot.ca/
Amount Spend:*  00000$$$$$$
New Starts from Stash:   0
WIPs or UFOs worked on:    3
Month of Entry:   February
Amount carried over to march from jan and feb: $29.00
 I am really excited to see something showing up out of my tiger
 Stitch from stash - my bird not much on it this month but some
 stitch from stash - return of rio - more border done yahoo
 Stitch from stash - Garnet Fairy
Stitching completed just have beads left to stitch on, will be able to qualify for a finish for March yahoo.
My threads ran in three places ice baths for hrs for 1 day, got some out, hoping that the beads will cover up most of it. My hubby is upset I cannot enter it into the Stampede. But it is not stitched well enough and now that the threads ran there is no chance. Oh well definitely next year entering the tiger!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on a no spend month, Tammy! Your progress is wonderful. I'm sorry about your threads, but the fairy is still beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about the threads running. I had the same thing happen after bathing my Letters from Nora - S. It's framed, and on the wall, so I still see the faint run if I'm looking at it, but I still love it.

    Garnet is still gorgeous! even with a little bit of "overshare" with the fabric ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the budget. So sorry about the threads. She still looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see her completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your thread running but she's still pretty. Good job on your budget

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your progress on the tiger! So sad about your Stampede entry :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, too bad about the thread colors running. Tell people it is hand dyed! I had one do that and it was the old DMC variegated reds thread.
    Well done on the budget! Great WIP's

    ReplyDelete
  7. love stitching, lovely project....mdm samm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did not notice the bleed, have you tried spot cleaning

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing