Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday might not be too bad today

Well my stitching went really well since I found it to hard to concentrate on studying with a fever. Laying on the couch stitching was a better alternative.
I have finished all the stitchy bits on my garnet fairy so now she is happily getting washed before I attach all the beads (which will be another day). I used an over dyed fabric and do not usually wash them but I got pencil on the fabric so so is soaking for now, I'm she she will be great when she is all ironed and ready to go.
I have had a pretty stressful 4 days off, family and studies, sickness. Cross stitch did help me but my heart is broken up on some things that I had to deal with this weekend. Sometimes being a wife sucks!
Anyways no more sad stuff, going to study rinse my fairy and stitch on my tiger today and will have pictures tomorrow of all my updates and such yahoo.

Happy sunday
Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Oh I hope things get better for you Tammy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping things get better for you this week. :-) Can't wait to see your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of hugs your way. I hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry things are rough right now :-( Lots of hugs and wishes for happier days. And I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing