Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Bit of Spring for the blog

Thought I would change it up a bit since Easter is next weekend and I was procrastinating studying lol. I have to post my stitch from stash by Friday, but I wrote an email to the admin cause I totally went over board and there is no making up for it this month :(. Hopfully I will hear something tomorrow from them to see if I go on th post Sunday night or crash and burn. I wanted to get Garnet Fairy done by Friday night but do not know if that will be possible since I still have about 50% of the beads to sew on. I have been doing a bit each night around my studying. Anyways speaking of procrastinating lol I'll post a couple things I have got in the mail in another post till then my books are calling (can't stress enough how I cannot wait until this is over Sunday at 1pm!!!!!!! )

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing