Monday, March 2, 2015

bumdabum












28 days to go and my exam is here......yes a little stresses, nervous and excited to get it done and done.
Also Chatalaine designs new website should be up and running in a few days and that hopefully means the coming soon will be taken off my design

Makes me so happy, now to figure out what I want to stitch it on, any suggestions??

I also found out today that our contract at work is partially settled so that means a raise and retro pay yeah I will be able to afford my new pattern and kit....hmmm might not make the stitch from stash with that buy oh no.

Happy Stitching for March!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exam and great news on the pay rise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exam, Tammy! You're going to do great. Congrats on the pay raise; I say go ahead and get that new kit. It's okay to be over budget one month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing