Friday, May 22, 2015

some things brighter

Thanks everyone!
Although I have received some great news in these past few week including me passing and getting licensed, my parents house selling finally and my husband finding a Dr finally we are struggling with the final thing which is finances. Hopefully though we will get the solved in the next couple of weeks but man does it ever effect a relationship and stress level eek. Day by Day right now and the stitchy bug has only come to me a couple times.

Although I did manage to find 1 bright spot. I was smart enough to start a savings account to put away money for my son and I to travel home the end of August. I think it will calm me down a bit too. Also was able to get concert tickets to Shania. I am not a big concert goer but figured it was a date night hubby and I need and we both love her. From this moment was our wedding song.

Anyways tonight I am stitching because I really would like to finish a piece for my dad before we head home hmm t-190 days
Moms going to make me paint and I am going to make her take me to Hobby Lobby and buy yarn lol

so will post what I accomplish tonight later on....

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything will come together for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Tammy. I know how hard it is to stretch those dollars until they snap, and added health problems are no fun. Sending you hugs and hoping more things brighten soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing