Tuesday, June 30, 2015

For Little Baby Quinn! Happy Dance(s)

I Finished something actually a few things here is the first
This is JBW designs
French Country Elephant
78 by 95
stitched on potato 28 ct with DMC 93

I think it is sooo cute (as my son says)
Although one thing, in the alphabet provided she forgot the Q so I had a little help from Cross stitching and discuss group and was able to make it work yahoo.

Here is the other items I finished along with the birth announcement








May you have no frogs at your stitching chair today.... Tammy

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the tiny elephant within the bigger elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely finished on the JBW Elephant and the crocheted gifts are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice, the elephant is perfect. Love the design on the blanket also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes! Love be the star design and the little elephant is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awesome finishes Tammy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been busy, Tammy! Congrats on the wonderful finishes. The elephant is so cute, and I love the blanket, hat and binky holders. I know they'll all be loved and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing