Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hello All

Well I have been sure neglecting my blog but its probably because I have been neglecting my stitching yes still. I think I have found out a reason why my stitchy bug has left me. 
I seem to have an issue with stitching by myself. My hubby used to keep me company while I stitched and we watched stupid movies I have seen 500 times. But I think I miss the company :(

My son will be graduating from 3 year preschool in a week and he is suppose to learn rainbow connection. He is doing pretty good. I have a clip of him singing rainbow connection the lovers the dreamers and me and it is so cute but it is on my iphone and I have no clue how to attach it here so you can here it.
I am hoping to get a video of him singing it instead at his graduation as long as there is no stage fright like at Christmas time :)
I have some things coming up in the next couple of months to look forward too and stress is a lot better now and things have been delt with that needed to be for life as we know it to continue. Although we still have a few issues to iron out we are now on a better path and I am hopful.
My new position in the pharmacy has a lot of kinks all I can say is that I am so glad my boss is on the same page as me! I think there would be more problems if not.
My co-worker gave birth to a baby boy yesterday so now I really have to finish his blanket and get my bum in gear!! I already told her I wanted baby snuggles when she feels up to having company. I did not stitch anything for her but was thinking about it but maybe at a later time as the blanket is the only thing I am thinking about now that I have to finish.
Well thanks for reading and supporting me in your comments hopefully there will be some more posts along the way and only 7 more till I hit a milestone yahoo!!

Tammy

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had a lot going on! Good luck with finishing the blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Tammy. Things will get better.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. "keep calm and carry on"
    good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot on your plate, Tammy, hang in there...it will get better, and life will get easier.
    I am sending many hugs and hopes for a return to stitching and blogging.
    Congratulations on your son's preschool graduation...onto 4 year preschool! They grow fast :)
    I'm glad that your new job is working through the kinks, you have worked hard to get where you are and should be very proud of yourself...
    Have a great week
    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like everything is looking brighter, congratz on your new position at the pharmacy and to your son's graduation. Don't worry about your stitching mojo, it will return. Sometimes the brain just need a little rest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing