Monday, July 20, 2015

Hi Everybody! Long post and stash

sidenote- if the person that emailed me to be added to the Stitching Blogs we all love to Read List reads my blog I accidentally deleted on my phone. Can you resend your info thanks and sorry.

Well here goes one more left until the big number post, if you had figured it out. That is what the countdown was for.
Well its been a busy couple days, weeks more like it. My Brother in-law, Mother in-law and niece were here for a week. My niece who is 16 has never seen the Rocky Mountains so they took her up to Banff for a couple days. I couldn't go with Nico cause we could not afford the extra hotel and gas for another vehicle. So I stayed home and cleaned closets and stitched. I am actually done 1 page of my tiger now but I am not going to post it yet because I would like to post it the same time as my stitchy start blog on the 27th.
Now that I am done the 1 page I am going to go back to the B&B and get some more done on it I think. I think I have finally figured out I cannot work on more then 3 projects at a time. So right now I am focusing just on tiger, B&B and my book.

I am going to Ontario to my parents at the end of August like I mentioned before. I am getting all the more excited since finding out the days leading up to leaving will be a real stressful time as we had 1 pharmacist quit, 1 transfer and an assistant quit. That means my boss will rely on me more for stuff. Which I don't really mind but it wares me out. I hope not to much that I stop stitching. Only time will tell.

So today I headed to Traditional Stitches to pick up my gentile arts limited bag. Oh man I love my bags but I REALLY love this one!! Its perfect as a grab and go bag, work bag and travel bag!!
I had a little bit extra money so picked up these too
Quilt till you wilt needle minder for my mom
beads and krenik for headless (new years start)
lizzie kate welcome tooth fairy chart (only 2 more yrs for son to start loosing teeth)
guide thread which I am going to try with tiger to see if it helps me from getting lost so easy
needles - john james petites of course
just cross stitch summer stitching (to read at work tomorrow)
fabby to stitch the jaws chart on for hubby (which is going to be my travel chart for Ontario)
and little gems that are suppose to be ok to bring on the airplane.

I don't really like the fingers holes on them but if son falls asleep (and I don't which is not typical) I will try to stitch or read a bit if there is no good movies available. Oh speaking of that I have to pack our earphones for the plane!

My parents also wanted some stuff for me to bring so I headed to Bass Pro for dad and the quilting store for my mom. picked up an awesome/cute panel of snowmans for her and something else. Hopefully I will remember to post it once she sees it.

Well I still have a lot of things on my to do list. 
1. Update blog
2. Update finished blog and others
3. Update finished photo album and get pictures developed
4. Organize the cross stitch files and photos on my computer.
5. Update Floss lists

Maybe if I am to tired to do this I can work on this list instead.
Snack time, night



1 comment:

  1. You have a lot going on! Take care and try to relax some, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing