Monday, July 13, 2015

yipeee welcome home stitchy bug!!

I am on a roll!! Should have page one of tiger done the end of this week yipeee. So glad I finally feel like doing something!!
Its awesome too my son is finally potty trained!!!!! I am sure we will have still an accident or two but I am soooo happy that the end is near for diapers. But I guess that means my little man is growing up!
Before we know it Halloween is going to be around the corner have you started or even stared on any Christmas gifts yet???
I am going to stitch this for hubby he loves JAWS
looks like it will be fun to stitch anyways. Maybe when I need a break from the tiger I will start this!
I love a lot of the designs on her website and already own three. The other one I want to do is the Harry Potter one.
Can't wait to get started!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on catching the stitching bug again! Life is soo much better with that particular bug, haha! I have certainly started to think of xmas stitching; it is 'only' five months to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that Jaws piece looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for stitching! Those charts look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for potty training and stitching bug's return!!! Can't wait to see these take shape. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Yay! I'm not sure what's more exciting, the stitchy bug returning or the potty training :-) But congrats on both! Ooh, I love Clouds Factory; those are great charts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing