Thursday, August 27, 2015

Two more sleeps

Only thing I have left to pack is my stitching. Everything else is ready to go to Ontario.
I forgot in my last post, to post my fair entries.
I won 2nd place for my cirque de circles by ink circles and 3rd place for my moose by Kustom Krafts


Here is my project bag that came super fast from Mama Joan that I posted about a couple posts back. I am getting one more made to fit my locker at work as this one is a few inches to tall for it. Then to figure out what to keep at work. I think I might keep a couple ornaments maybe or my mandela.


awesome fabric!!

Thanks for everyone's comments that come in I love reading them and try to answer back by email to questions ect. 
Well I don't think I will be posting tomorrow. Maybe after I go shopping in the U.S. I will
HOBBY LOBBY watch out Tammy's coming LOL

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your well-deserved ribbons! Great idea to keep your stitching at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Love your ribbons!! that CdC is stunningly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your ribbons! They are beautiful. Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the ribbon wins Tammy. I think they both should have won first place.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the ribbons the bag is cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing