Thursday, September 24, 2015

here little stitch bug

unfortunately stress and worry has gotten the best of me and I have lost my stitch bug again which even makes me more depressed :(

My Mother in law had to go for a biopsy they are 98% for sure it is breast cancer. We still have to wait another 6 days for results. She just turned 70 and has MS too so I do not know what the outcome will be. My husband was having a hard time with it as she is in Quebec and we are in Alberta. To find the money to fly him there is just not available and I do not know what we are going to do.

Budget is tight, thank God I sold some of my stash to by what I really wanted. Still need to sell a bit more to be able to get my new ginghers and finish off my travelling stitcher that Hattie and Bea is making for me.

Well The blog giveaway is coming up soon I hope we get a lot of participates

Tammy

8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear Tammy. Maybe you could set up a gofundme? Hoping it's not cancer there's power in positive thinking! My thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your mother in law's poor health. Sending prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry. That is so stressful. Hugs and prayers for your mother-in-law, your husband and yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers your way for strength during this trying time Tammy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will say a prayer and send out some positive thoughts that your MIL will have good news and that this is not cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless your sweet family with love and peace and joy. A chronic illness (I have one) makes other medical care very tricky. I am sending prayers your way. MILs can be very cherished. Mine was like a mother to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear this news. Sending prayers and best wishes to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing