Wednesday, September 16, 2015

STASH

Ok I'm back from vacation still jet legged and stitchy bug was left in Ontario I think oops. Anyways here are some photos
 I cannot wait to start these ornaments now how can I get another week off hmmmmm
 I want to do this one eventually for Nicola

Love my new charts!!! I have fabric for the quaker one (no picture though oops)
 new bead containers all ready to go, glad I did the labels up in Ontario
 new bag that fits into my locker and new biscournu start from cloudfactory
 fabric came in for tree, don't know how I feel about it yet honestly
 my favorite package this week was my storage pocket for my tiger
 I think there is too much fabric for the q snap cover, I think it will be full of wrinkles I cannot put it in nicely hmmmm
pocket fits over it perfectly, love it!! An there is a matching needle holder too

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have some new stash to play with:)) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who makes the storage pocket??? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new stash. So much to choose from, what will be first?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stash! I'd love a copy of the Stitching Fairy! Love the bag for your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing