Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Planner World

Yes I am still caught up in this new planning hobby/subject. I spend countless hours watching you-tube and pictures on the web for ideas (that I never remember ha) My new want is a silhouette cameo cutting machine but it is wayyyy out of my price range so maybe some day I can go into that and open my own esty store. That would be cool!

Anyways no stitching and life is getting a little manageable this month but every week is different and can turn upside down pretty fast. I am working my butt off and really need a weeks holidays to do some things I would like to get done but not going to happen :(  Hopefully the new anziety medication will help me settle down to stich - I really wanted to do jaws from cloudfactory for hubby. Might still but not holding my hope out on it

Yesterday was my sons 4th birthday party and I totally had anxiety about it but it went well. He was a totally different boy then last years party that's for sure! Christmas should be fun,




7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I hope you get the vacation you need and I'm glad his birthday went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your son! Now off to see a Cameo Cutting machine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your lil' Prince!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice this blog.
    You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. I’m looking to reading your next post.

    โกเด้นสล็อต

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing