Monday, July 11, 2016

Digital Scrapbookers Post

Hi everyone!!
I know its been a long time. But alas no cross stitch but I have been crocheting. Going to update that blog too!!

So todays post is about digital scrapbooking. If you don't know what that is....it is when basically you use a program to make a collage of your pictures. You can add backgrounds, writting, speicial characters and a lot of other items. There is also a lot of free sites you can down load backgrounds and such for free or for a min payment.

This is my third hobby which I have neglected. I started it when I had my son. Was on a role for a while and tapered off. But it is my goal by the end of the year or by Nov 25th to be caught up. It is time consuming.

So I wanted to share with you the program I use. I need to get it for my new laptop. But I do have some pictures to give you a view.
So the program is called Picture Collage Maker Pro.

This is one of the first ones I did. Love that I could write what I wanted
to remember on the picture.

this one I added background, borders on pictures, wording and the flowers.


Of course with this program you can make a tons of other stuff too, headers for your blog like I do or calendars, cd covers, keepsakes ect

Hope for some of you this might help in choosing a program, it is simple and honestly love it a lot and the only reason I am posting about it.
Take Care Going to Crochet Blog now...
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I love the variety of backgrounds you found :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing